1. Autumn salon specialsDon’t throw profit away by offering discounts. Add value instead. Offer your VIPs special treats to pull them in during the colder months. Perhaps a free mask with a facial on certain days, or a complimentary manicure with Microdermabrasion. Include clear Terms and Conditions (which days, time periods, therapists etc.).
2. Autumn salon socialsPromote your autumn offering on all your social pages. Pin to the top of Instagram and change your Facebook header so everyone knows exactly what is happening – and how they can benefit. Have seasonal video content. Don’t just sell sell sell. Work to build relationships with clients… remember social media is two-way. Offer advice and tutorials online to help your clients adjust to the new season.
3. Promote in-salon tooDon’t waste space if you have a window display. Make it eye-catching and autumnal. Use autumnal colours or hook into an event like Halloween. Always include the best skincare products for the new season. Use must-have seasonal colours and new trends.
4. Add more salon promotionsTurn treatments into minis and combine them. Offer seasonal treatments. For example, autumn is the best time of year to start a course of IPL Hair removal. That way your client will be hair-free in time for summer. Autumn’s milder weather is also a great time to repair some of that summer damage. So it is an ideal time to start a course of Microdermabrasion. It will also prep your clients’ skin for winter’s colder weather making it strong and healthy.
5. Find a local promotion partner and work togetherCoordinate messages and direct people to each other. This is a sure-fire way to grow your client base. Partnering with another business can also reduce promotional costs. Share resources. Display each other’s business cards or brochures (leave them at the front disk with great visibility). Mention each other on social media and send emails to your clients on behalf of each other. The run-up to the busy festive season doesn’t have to be quiet. Follow our tips and get into action now to boost your autumn revenue.
SkinBase™ is one of the world’s leading providers of professional beauty machines trusted by over 2,200 accredited salons and spas and more than 4,000 estheticians!
Find out more about how a partnership with SkinBase™ can increase the profitability of your salon or medspa today.