Here are a few examples of great results from Samantha Eaton using SkinBase microdermabrasion. Samantha Eaton is a freelance Beauty Therapist based in Cottesmore, Rutland. Samantha’s clients just love SkinBase facials and looking at the pictures you can understand why.
A graduate of the prestigious Cambridge School of Beauty Therapy with two international diplomas and many years experience Samantha offers the latest in Beauty and Make Up.
Samantha also attends London fashion week, the Clothes show and other media events as part of the Jessica UK ‘Hands On’ team. Sam’s role at these events includes performing express manicures and pedicures for models and celebrities.
Treatments in Rutland Area
To find out more about treatments with Samantha in the Rutland area visit the website: http://seatonmakeup.wix.com/beauty
So if you don’t yet offer microdermabrasion treatments then please get in touch with our team, you can book a free two week trial here. Try the treatment for yourself and get feedback from clients too.
Benefits of SkinBase microdermabrasion for your business
- Treatments can be performed in as little as 30 minutes – even during a lunch break.
- There is virtually zero risk of allergic reaction and treatments can be tailor-made to all skin types and all skin tones.
- The treatment is affordable with immediate results and further results are achieved progressively during a course, with a treatment performed every 7-10 days.
- Unlike alternative treatments such as chemical peels or active creams, there is no risk of adverse reaction.
- There is no long-term damage to the skin associated with the facial.
- The vacuum action offers improved elasticity and muscle tone, and stimulates natural collagen production keeping your skin at its best without introducing chemicals or other active ingredients.
Anyone can benefit from microdermabrasion treatment. It improves the overall appearance of the skin giving skin a healthy glow and youthful appearance. Microdermabrasion is also extremely effective at treating a number of skin problems including; acne and acne scarring, ageing skin, fine lines, pigmentation and stretchmarks. Treatment will also aid the penetration of skincare products afterwards and makeup will go on much more smoothly.