The SkinBase™ Intense Pulsed Light Machine
Hair Removal, Acne, & Anti-Aging Treatments Help You Start Earning from Day 1.
Be Part of the Industry’s #1 Requested Cosmetic Laser Service
Hair removal is now the industry’s #1 most requested cosmetic laser service. And the SkinBase™ Intense Pulsed Light Machine not only allows you to deliver hair removal treatments more efficiently and effectively, it also delivers premium treatment for acne and wrinkles for enhanced anti-aging and skin rejuvenation care.
The SkinBase™ Intense Pulsed Light machine is the most advanced technological system in the aesthetic field and is Medical CE certified and manufactured in Europe for the highest quality. This ensures the professional results your clients want from your salon, spa or clinic.
The SkinBase™ IPL Difference
- Faster treatments – Our IPL system has an industry leading spot size, so treatments take less time than with other machines.
- Satisfied clients – Faster treatments means clients that are happier, more likely to refer friends and leave those coveted 5-star reviews that bring in more business.
- Higher profits – Faster treatments times also means you make more with every use.
- Improved cooling – Our IPL machine also incorporates a “cryo-handset” used to cool the area before treatment. The cryo-handset gives a chemical-free local anesthetic effect. There’s no need for cool packs or gel for treatments, saving you even more time and expense.
- Improved performance and reliability – European manufacturing means better performance, longer life, and proven reliability.
- Ease of use – The SkinBase™ IPL machine comes pre-programmed with over 80 of the most popular IPL treatments and the appropriate amount of flashes. Simply select your treatment from the touchscreen.
What is Intense Pulsed Light?
SkinBase™ IPL is a light based therapy used for hair reduction. It can also be used for medical therapies such as vascular lesions, acne and photo rejuvenation.
Results are achieved using a high powered flash handset to deliver intense pulses of light to the treatment area. A variety of cutoff filters block unwanted or damaging wavelengths. The resulting output targets a specific condition or skin structure to achieve the desired result.
Treatments You Can Offer with the SkinBase™ IPL Machine
Hair Removal, including:
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Upper Lip Hair Removal
- Arm & Leg Hair Removal
- Back Hair Removal
- Arm-Pit Hair Removal
- Photo Facials
- Frown Lines
- Lip Wrinkles
- Eye Bags
- Age Spots
Skin Rejuvenation, including:
- Acne Treatment
- Scar Treatment
- Sun Damage
- Thread Vein Removal
- Rosacea Treatment
Get Your SkinBase™ IPL Machine
Whether you’re just starting out or expanding your business with aesthetic beauty equipment, we know that making a large investment can be challenging. That’s why we offer two flexible ways to pay for the equipment you need most to expand your business, without having to turn to cheap alternatives that don’t offer the high quality treatments or training that drive your success.Choose to pay for your SkinBase™ IPL Machine outright to earn more from every treatment or choose our most popular Pay As You Go Plan. Our Pay As You Go Plan makes it easy, automatically billing you weekly at pre-agreed rates for each treatment type.
Simple. Smart. Profitable.
The Support You Need for Success
Every SkinBase™ machine is backed up by our comprehensive training and support.
Just some of the benefits you get with SkinBase™ include:
- Full video and online training to help you feel comfortable with using your machine and providing the best care for your clients
- Expert skincare professionals on call to answer all of your questions
- Technical support available 7 days per week
- 4 year warranty on purchased machines
- Pay As You Go plan that includes all consumables
- Monthly marketing support to help you grow your business
- Customized media to make sure current and potential clients stay informed about the many benefits your treatments have to offer.
SkinBase IPL is not currently available in the US. Contact us today to be one of the first to offer SkinBase™ IPL when it arrives.
Request a Callback
SkinBase™ is one of the world’s leading providers of professional beauty machines trusted by over 2,200 accredited salons and spas and more than 4,000 estheticians!
Find out more about how a partnership with SkinBase™ can increase the profitability of your salon or medspa today.